Price includes optional round-trip transportation from Flagstaff, AZ
Sign Up For The 2021 Schedule Release
Be immersed in the extraordinary landscape of Grand Canyon on our 8-day/7-night raft trip. You’ll explore hidden gems that can only be accessed by river like Redwall Cavern, Stone Creek, and Vulcan’s Anvil. Take the rare opportunity to fall asleep under a blanket of stars, worn and exhilarated from the day’s adventures. This trip includes about 35 more river miles than our 7 day trip, as well as optional round-trip transportation from Flagstaff, AZ.
GCW’s motorized rafts are 35-feet long, seat 14 people per raft and have one guide driving from the stern. Because we always run two rafts per trip you can expect 28 passengers on your adventure. The type of motorized raft we run is called an S-Rig and guests say we have the most comfortable set-up in the Grand Canyon.
Our optional round-trip transportation for this trip costs is included in the prices listed above. We think our round-trip transportation is the best option for the majority of our guests, but we are happy to discuss other options for either/both pre- and post-trip transportation.
If you do use our round-trip transportation, you will need to spend the night before your trip launches in Flagstaff, as we will pick guests up early the morning of the trip and travel 2.5 hours through scenic northern Arizona to the launch point. Early on the last day of your expedition, a charter bus will carry you from the remote take-out point back to Flagstaff.
Pre- and Post-Trip Lodging
We recommend spending both the night before your river trip and the night your trip ends in Flagstaff. We will notify guests of the designated Flagstaff hotel.
What is included
Grand Canyon Whitewater provides the following:
- Round-trip ground transportation from Flagstaff, AZ (optional)
- Custom made rafts and experienced guides
- Coast Guard approved whitewater personal flotation device (PFD)
- Meals-prepared by guides and snacks on the rafts
- Kitchen facilities, dishware, and a mug for each person
- Camping toilet facilities, toilet paper, and supplies
- Beverages-unlimited water, assorted soda, and electrolyte mix
- First-aid kit
- Sleeping bag, sheet, and small pillow
- Two-person tent and ground tarp, sharing not required
- Large dry bag for the provided sleeping gear and your duffel
- Personal daytime dry bag (accessible at all times) ~ 7″ diameter and 14″ tall when sealed
- Camp chairs
- Community dry bag for hiking shoes (accessible before side hikes)
- **There are NO taxes on this trip
What Is Not Included
You will be responsible for the following:
- National Park entrance fee per person age 16 and over
- Personal travel insurance
- Alcoholic beverages (passengers can bring their own)
- Suggested post-trip gratuity for guide crew
Passengers must be 8 years or older to participate in this trip.
|2020||July||July 8 - 15|
|2020||August||August 24 - 31|
|2020||September||September 3 - 10|