Price includes optional round-trip transportation from Flagstaff, AZ
Sign up for the 2020 Pre-Release list and be first to get the trip dates
Experience the splendor of the full Canyon, from the stunning rock layers in Marble Canyon all the way through the Inner Gorge to Diamond Creek, on our 13-day tour. This trip is one of the longest GCW offers and allows adventurers to truly connect with Grand Canyon. Pass the Little Colorado River and Havasu Creek on the journey through Grand Canyon, and explore places like Redwall Cavern and Deer Creek Falls on side hikes. The 13-day tour includes optional round-trip transportation from Flagstaff, AZ. GCW’s oar-powered rafts are 18-feet long, custom-made by NRS and seat 3-5 guests plus a guide per raft (this is NOT a paddle trip, the guides are the ones doing the rowing).
Grand Canyon Whitewater provides all rafting and camping gear including dry bags, tents, sleeping bags, sleeping pads and chairs, so you don’t need to worry about packing much! Bring just your sense of adventure and your personal items packed in a duffel bag, which will fit inside our dry bags.
Our optional round-trip transportation for this trip costs $100 ($50 for the pre-trip shuttle and $50 for the post-trip shuttle) and is included in the prices listed above. We think our round-trip transportation is the best option for the majority of our guests, but we are happy to discuss other options for either/both pre- and post-trip transportation. If you choose not to use our provided transportation, you must call our office to remove our transportation and to discuss alternatives.
If you do use our round-trip transportation, you will need to spend the night before your trip launches in Flagstaff, as we will pick up passengers early the morning of the trip and travel 2.5 hours through scenic northern Arizona to the launch point. On the last day of your expedition, a charter bus will carry you from the remote take-out point back to Flagstaff.
Pre- and Post-Trip Lodging
We recommend spending both the night before your river trip and the night your trip ends in Flagstaff. We will notify guests of the designated Flagstaff hotel.
What is included
Grand Canyon Whitewater provides the following:
- Round-trip ground transportation from Flagstaff, AZ (optional)
- Rafting equipment including life jackets
- Large dry bag for your clothes and personal items
- Small dry bag accessible during the day
- Camping gear provided includes a tent, comfortable sleeping pad, freshly laundered sleeping bag, sheet, pillow and ground tarp
- Meals, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages including water, soda and lemonade – passengers may purchase and bring alcohol for the trip
- Eating utensils and a souvenir mug
- Camp chairs
- **There are NO taxes on this trip
What is NOT included
You will be responsible for the following:
- National Park entrance fee per person age 16 and over
- Alcoholic beverages (passengers can bring their own)
- Suggested post-trip gratuity for guide crew
Passengers must be 12 years or older to participate in this trip.